Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hollander: Pagan Prescence in the Christian Poem

I cannot tell you how excited I am to go hear Dr. Hollander speak. Right now I am sitting on a bench waiting for the lecture hall doors to open. His lecture yesterday was amazing and today I am feeling just as excited. Especially because I just did terribly on a Philosophy exam. I unfortunately had to take the exam two days early. Because I am over worked, I was not prepared for it. I am a little distraught over it but even more so over my Psychology exam which I just got my grade back for it : C+... I am extremely disappointed by that grade. I went into that exam thinking I would get a B or better especially after I finished it. But this is not to be.

So right now I really want nothing more than to hear Dr. Hollander talk. His brilliance will surely make me smile again. we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment