Sunday, March 2, 2008

My first

Hello cruel world! I am not going to lie I am very excited about this. I want to write often. By often, I mean that I wish to write weekly. While I know that I will most likely never get to actually have a serious audience, I love writing. This is my feeble attempt to preach my life to you and thereby force my beliefs onto you. Well... Maybe not force. I will be letting you know how I feel on anything that comes to mind.

To introduce my neurotic lonely self: I am a student at the University of Dallas. I am younger than you and think I am smarter. I know more random trivia than John Carpenter (see?). I am a liberal moderate. I am also pro-life. I love so many things, from Politics to video games, and from Psychology to religion. I am Catholic for all you bashers who care.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Daniel!

    I figure every first post should have a first commentor. :-)

    This is my feeble attempt to preach my life to you and thereby force my beliefs onto you.

    Actually the best thing to do is share your observations and wisdom regarding your life experiences with others, through love. It's incredibly hard to tell someone else that they were wrong about the wisdom they gained from reflecting on life, especially if they've suffered various life-altering experiences.

    That's the theme of my blog, ThruFire.

    Daniel - May the Lord God use you mightly to bring glory to His name, through his Son Jesus Christ. May your blog always show loving-kindness, grace and mercy to those who read it, reflect and comment on it. May the words you share bring Hope to others. Amen.

    ReplyDelete